The Visitors Information Center is located in the heart of the DeFuniak Springs Historic District and is operated by the nonprofit DeFuniak Springs Visitors Bureau and sponsored in part by the City of DeFuniak Springs and numerous local businesses and nonprofit member organizations. Our mission is to:
- encourage you to visit our community to explore our unique history in the City's historic district;
- coordinate and provide complimentary bus/group tours of our historic Chautauqua campus, once marketed as "The Education Resort of the South" between 1885 and 1927;
- empower you with information about our upcoming, quality family events;
- direct you to our restaurants, hotels, campgrounds and businesses which can be of service to you, your family or tour group in partnership with our newly designated Florida Main Street Program and member organizations;
- provide travel directions to regional attractions including the beautiful beaches of South Walton County;
- answer any questions you may have to make your stay enjoyable and educational.
Visitors Information Center:
1162 Circle Drive, DeFuniak Springs
Monday-Thursday and Saturday, 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Friday and Sunday, hours vary depending on events